Monday, January 11, 2010

the very very quick post




In the mad dash that is our weekday mornings around here, I am blogging. 

Does that make sense to you?

I am very excited because I actually am taking steps to enter the digital era and purchased a small flash drive (?) so i can download my pictures to that which means I am not worried about taking up memory (?) on the computer anymore which means I can actually take and share the cute pictures that I've taken and get back to recording some of the goings on here which was the whole purpose for this blog. (massive run-on sentence but am in hurry)  I did set the timer for 5 minutes so this will be a very quick post.

 Woops, there's the timer.  Am I that slow? Okay, I am giving myself just one more minute which means I will stop writing inane things so I can post a couple really cute pictures (which I did and they are on top rather than below.. still figuring this thing out).

I will leave you with Katie's first joke ever that she told Brian yesterday:

Kate: Knock-knock.
Brian: Who's there?
Kate: Banana.
Brian: Banana who?
Kate: Wot?? I can't hear you....I've got finger in my ear!!!

Apparently, she learned this from Dora the Explorer. Who knew my kid was a comedian.

Well, actually...I think we all know she's a comedian.

Have to run.  Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment